2008-09-07

IF

第一次聽到這首歌
是因為求婚事務所-小鳥與樹單元-莫文蔚唱的版本
然後就一直很喜歡,歌詞、旋律、聲音都很棒~
最近電視在重播求婚事務所的小鳥與樹單元(也是我最喜歡的單元)
所以又聽到了這首歌,就找了一下歌詞

If  (網友部落格的試聽)
Lyrics:David Gates Music:David Gates

If a man could be two places at one time, I'd be with you.
如果有人可以同時身處兩地 我願與你同在

Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way.
無論明日今日 長伴你左右

If the world should stop revolving spinning slowlydown to die,
I'd spend the end with you. And when the world wasthrough.
如果世界停止轉動  慢慢停止 希望能陪你到老 直至世界末日

Then one by one the stars would all go out,
and you and I would simply fly away.
星辰的閃爍逐漸熄滅 你我將比翼雙飛

If a picture paints a thousand words, Then why can't I paint you?
如果畫能繪出千言萬語 為何我無法彩繪出你的影像

The words will never show.the you I've come to know.
千言萬語無法說出 我所認識的你

If a face could launch a thousand ships, Then where am I to go?
如果臉上的表情可以載滿所有的負荷起航 那我該何去何從

There's no one home but you,You're all that's left me too.
心中只有你 停留在我心裡

And when my love for life is running dry, You come and pour yourself on me.
當我此生的愛漸漸枯萎 你前來將愛傾注我心中

If a man could be two places at one time, I'd be with you.
如果人可以同時身處兩地 我願與你同在

Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way.
無論明日今日 長伴你左右

If the world should stop revolving spinning slowlydown to die,
I'd spend the end with you.And when the world wasthrough.
如果世界停止轉動 慢慢停止 希望能陪你到老 直至世界末日

Then one by one the stars would all go out,
and you and I would simply fly away.
星辰的閃爍逐漸熄滅 你我將比翼雙飛

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

這首是我國中時。。。
英文老師拿來教學用的呢

還是老歌比較好聽
比較能有所感觸

匿名 提到...

我比較喜歡前兩個單元&小俊與一珮那個
不過這首IF真的很好聽...

張貼留言

留言給我,我會很開心 :)